Eye Candy Series: Mr. Berries

February 07, 2015




Shirt and Chinos: Zara

The month of LOVE is here! Are you one of those people who's looking forward for Valentines with your partner or are you those other people like me who'll spend it alone with a pint of ice cream watching chic flicks and trying to take away that sulking feeling?



Well... Instead of feeling down, why not have a date with me? ^_^

This month I will be doing a short OOTD series called: EYE CANDY


I am willing to be your "virtual date" for this month of February and put up dandy looks that hopefully you would adore.

This will also be the first time that I will be doing a product review on my blog, and for this series I found this very cute handmade candies in a jar called Spun.

Me and my cousin went to shop a few weeks ago in Yas Mall and we passed-by this HUGE candy store called Candylicious and I accidentally saw these super delightful and beautifully packaged candies which inspired me to do this series.
The product/s featured are not sponsored the by the brand/s mentioned above




Spun Candies is a great gift for your partner! They have a huge variety of candy flavors to choose from packed in these super cute mason jars. I'm sure your partner will thank you once you give a bottle because you gave something literally sweet!

The one I have in my hand is a Spun Candies Mixed Berries. Oh dear, I devoured this bottle like a hungry beast! lol! I love the effort they put on designing these candies and knowing that they're handmade makes it even more special.



I put up a "berry-licious" look to match these super fun candies. Wore a nice long sleeves shirt with cute camera prints (Zara) topped with suspenders and a neutral colored chinos (Zara) to make this look more fresh. Put on some nice shoes and a watch and there you have it guys, a nice date look during the day! :D

Oh and if you've missed it,  here is a shot video of all the looks I did for my January OOTDs in partnership with Daniel Wellington!:
 
A video posted by Lo P (@locloset) on



What look did you guys like most on my January OOTDs? :D

Hey! Don't frown! There will be a couple more looks to go before our date is over so tune in for more EYE CANDY here in Lo's Closet!


 
5 Slacks/ Chinos = 3 Slacks/ Chinos
10 Long Sleeves Shirts = 6 Long Sleeves Shirts



Always have fun!











Hype and fan me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop 

More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset

My everyday adventures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/locloset



Partners:


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook