Beat the Heat

August 15, 2015



Sunglasses: zeroUV 8757
Shirt: H&M
Bag: Ted Baker

This year's Summer Season is by far the hottest I've ever experienced in the three years of living here in UAE! I can barely even wear jeans like I used to last year!



Fortunately, I've found a couple of things useful to beat the heat! :D


So before I start about the look here are a few things you should do before leaving your home, particularly for those people who lives in UAE:

  1. Drink a cold glass of water before going out to feel refreshed and to avoid dehydration. Remember to always bring a bottle of water with you too.
  2. ALWAYS wear sunscreen and moisturise your skin.
  3. Instead of taking a bath in warm water, take a bath in cold/lukewarm water. Oh, you're not used to taking a bath in cold water? Here's a tip: Turn off your AC 30mins to 1 hour before taking a bath. Your body will adjust as the temperature goes warm and by the time you shower you wont feel hesitant to take a bath with cold water.
  4. Use baby powder on... well EVERYTHING! lol! Well not entirely everything, just those areas of your body you'd think you'll sweat the most. You'll feel fresh plus smell fresh! Its also nice to apply baby powder before sleeping after a long day out in the sun.
  5. The sunlight can be too bright, so it is definitely advisable to bring sunglasses all the time!

Speaking of sunglasses, why don't you get these super fun and summery vintage framed sunglasses from zeroUV! It would definitely make you look fresh and will protect your eyes from that harmful sunlight!

zeroUV 8587 Yellow Uniqe Indie Vintage Key Hole P3 Round Sunglasses: http://bit.ly/1MtvloW


Today I'm wearing s simple striped shirt (H&M) paired with a chinos shorts. I also brought in a super cool clutch bag from Ted Baker which I got from a sale during the Eid Holiday. I'm so happy I got this one on a reasonable price! The colors looks great, its light and very stylish and can of course fit my daily on-the-go essentials.



Finishing the look with a pair of sneakers and of course, my very own zeroUV 8587 Yellow Sunglasses! ^_^

Click the link below and to shop for your own zeroUV sunglasses!:



Keep fresh and enjoy the Summer!









10 Short Sleeves Polo/Polo Shirts = COMPLETE!



Always have fun!









Hype and fan me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop 

More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset

My everyday adventures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/locloset



Partners:


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook