After School

September 17, 2016


Cap: Pull & Bear
Bag: Herschel
Shoes: Call it Spring

Hello people of the internet! Hope everything is going well on your side of the world. I have been, as usual busy at work but I am enjoying work more than I used to.



Im not sure if I've already said it before but now I'm back in Abu Dhabi! Yey!!! How I missed my home! Dubai is an amazing city, but Abu Dhabi will always be the place where I want to be.


Today's look is very plain and basic, just a simple white shirt with a nice pair of chinos. I've actually been wanting to do a look like this and since I am slowly trying to get more casual than dandy this is the perfect time to do it. Started with this cute and fun cap (Pull & Bear), an all time fav backpack from Hershel to store my camera gear and new comfy walking shoes (Call it Spring).


Wonder if you've noticed...

I'm using a totally different camera! Well it's not really my camera, but I'm planning to upgrade my super old and outdated Nikon DSLR and get a Canon 70D. Although today I'm using a 60D just to pretty much have an idea on what I'm going to invest in and we went to a school around our new neighbourhood to do some creative shots. So far I am very impressed with the results and I cant wait to get my new camera.

And yes, I have been working out. I just ended my 3 months Body Beast + P90X hybrid program and I'm seeing good results and learned a lot from it. i am about to embark on my 2nd round of this program and hopefully get more results.

Hope you guys have a great week ahead and see you all on my next post! ^_^

Always have fun!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook