All New Adventure

December 01, 2016


Shirt: H&M
Bag & Shoes: Call It Spring

Im super hyped! I know I haven't been active lately, yet it amazes me how I am still being recognized as an established blogger in UAE.

Last month has been super fun. A few years ago (i think it was back in 2014) I was featured in Inquirer's To Be You, a newspaper section featuring street style in my home country Philippines.




In celebration of the years of collecting street style, Inq To Be You released a book of their entire style collection. And I am so blessed and thankful to be a part of that book!


Aside from that, I also did a collaboration with Call It Spring UAE together with a lot of wonder and very talented influencers in UAE.

Together with The Tropical Buzz.

Call it Spring is offering a final reductions on all sale items this weekend at Call It Spring UAE stores!! Offer is valid from 1st to 3rd December. Get shopping this weekend without guilt!

I usually really don't go to bloggers meet-ups or fashion events even if I get invites. I know I don't look like one but I am a very, VERY shy person. Plus there was this really super weird thing that happened to me one time when I went on a major fashion event that I don't want to ever happen to me again so I put myself in a bubble and just kept on doing what I like doing.

But this time it was different. The timing was perfect, it happened on a weekend and I had an urge to meet new people and hopefully make new friends. So I said yes. And overall it was an amazing learning experience and I'm so glad to meet like-minded people and thanks to Call It Spring, I am considering to getting out more!


After the "Bloggers Day Out" we were given a few items and I chose this very cool messenger bag which btw, fits a 15" laptop! It's so convenient as it can also fit a lot of things, I personally use it now as a camera bag but its also definitely great to use as a school bag. 


I also chose these very comfy and classic pair of white shoes that you can basically fit with any style you want. Its versatile which is why I wore a cute pair of printed socks. One more thing I like about these shoes is that they're light on your feet and soft in the soles so you wont feel sore after a long walk.


During the Blogger's Day Out each shoot is divided in different themes, and there was one theme that really caught my attention: The School of Adventure


Since i feel revitalised and inspired to get out there more, I decided to wear an outfit that speaks adventure. So together with Call It Spring's bag and shoes, I wore a plain white sweater (H&M) with a cool cargo joggers. And because the weather is cold, I wrapped an infinity scarf to keep me warm and to give this look a little style boost.



Before I end this blog, I would like to thank Insiya and the rest of the Call It Spring team for inviting me on the Bloggers Day Out and to Mr. Ronan Capili, the amazing photographer of Inq To Be You for including as a part of the book.

See you guys in the next blog post and before I forget, to all UAE locals and residents I wish you all a wonderful long weekend and Happy National Day!


Always have fun!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook